Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Welcome to my Page!

Hi there!  Welcome to Sugar Mist Creations, my new cake decorating blog.

My name is Maria, some call me Mari or Maricel and I am a hardworking and talented individual with a creative background in art, loved to paint as a child, and holding an Associate in Science in Graphic Design, worked as a graphic designer for many years, I decided to step away a bit from the computer to expand my creativity decorating cakes.

I enjoy learning about baking, experimenting different recipes, different frostings, researching baking products online or by others, Decorating a cake can be very rewarding when people say Wow! How did you do that?

I hope you enjoy my blog and the cake pictures, I am not much of a writer so you might find my posts short, I will try to get better at it, will do my best!

Stay tuned for more cake pictures!

2 comments:

  1. El primero en comentar!!!! me encanta!!!
    Enhorabuena por tu blog Maricel, por este recién comenzado (esperamos ir viéndolo crecer) y por el otro de cocina!!
    Ya he aprovechado y me he detenido un buen rato, pues no sabía que tenías tanta actividad en blogger, es muy entretenido ¿verdad? Bueno, ya me hago seguidor tuyo (y fiel!!!) Besos!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias primo!! tienes que venir mas seguido!! un besaso!

      Delete


©2013 Sugar Mist Creations